Return to Team
- served as Staff Director of the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures during the 111th Congress and as tax counsel to the House Ways and Means Committee for the 110th Congress.
- was Legislative Director for Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA), a senior Member of the House Ways and Means Committee.
- previously served as Tax Counsel to the Senate Finance Committee, where she was responsible for a range of legislative issues, including business and individual tax issues.
- served as a legislative aide to several Hill members in the past, including Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), Ways and Means Member Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-TX), and Rep. Ralph Hall (R-TX), when he was a Democrat.
- served as Assistant Attorney General in the Office of the Texas Attorney General and Committee Counsel to the Business and Commerce Committee in the Texas House of Representatives.
- is a member and past Co-Chair of the Tax Coalition, and a member and past President of the Capitol Hill Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
- was named “One of 20 Tax Staffers to Know” by Tax Notes Magazine in 2010.
- holds a B.B.A in Finance from the University of Texas at Austin Business School and a J.D. from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.
- is a member of the State of Texas bar and is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.