Return to Team
Katherine M. Stimmel
- covered most of the key tax laws enacted within the last several years, including the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, among others.
- developed an extensive network of contacts on Capitol Hill and in the Treasury Department.
- reported on tax and budget issues for Commerce Clearing House Inc., including 1990 "budget summit."
- served as a press officer for the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, developing media strategies and writing speeches, newsletter articles, and press releases for the environmental regulatory agency.
- earned a B.S. in Journalism and a B.A. in Political Science from Boston University.